Generally stated, the Voters ID Card is meant to authenticate the citizenship of an individual to that particular country or state. It is an important piece of document that must be produced as and when required.
In fact, it has the ability to allow the people in making excellent contribution towards forming the government of the state. Moreover, the presence of Voters ID card validates the ability and eligibility of the person to cast vote essentially. This document is considered as the evidence of proof in terms of validating one’s identity in other state or the country. It allows the people to create opportunities for carrying out exclusive linking.
Eligibility for the Voters ID Card in Uttaranchal:
The people living in the hilly areas of Uttaranchal have the right to vote on crossing the age of 18 years. This necessitates for the people to select the government. Before applying for the Voters ID Card in Uttaranchal, the people of the state are required to fulfil certain criterion:
- Needs to have a minimum 18 years of age at the time of issuance of card.
- The person applying for the Voters ID Card needs to be a permanent citizen of Tripura.
- He or she is required to possess a validated home address for contact.
- The person applying for a Voter ID Card in Tripura is required to be a part of that certain constituency.
Instructions to Apply for Voters ID Card in Uttaranchal:
- The initial process of getting the Voters ID Card starts with the candidate’s filling the Form No. 6, which is easily obtainable at the state’s own website. In this manner, the aspirant Voter’s name gets registered in the list.
- Then, there will be enquiry held that must validate the documents provided because fake information may lead to cancellation of the Voters ID Card.
- After a couple of days from the registration, Election Officer of Uttaranchal starts Voter ID Card Issuance Drive that calls for all reckoned voters to reach the requisite nominated Photographic Location in Uttaranchal. The location selected for Voters ID collection may be a Government School or some Government Office. Certainly, the notice is issued way before the exact day of Voters ID Card collection.
- On reaching the requisite center for collecting Voter’s ID, they are called one by one in the room. A photograph is clicked with the camera attached to the computer and fed in the system. After this process, a print is taken out with registered details and laminated. This is the Voters ID Card that allows the citizens of Uttaranchal to establish the worth of their existence.
Changing with the technological development the Government of Uttaranchal has facilitated the people to apply online for the Voters ID Card by scanning the picture and valid documents to be attached to the form and send. There is a need to fill Form no. 6 and send back with documents like proof of residence, proof of age and photographs for the identification. Then, after a period of one month; the Voters ID Card comes at the doorstep.