Meant for the authentication of citizenship, the Voters ID card is awarded to the person to enable them towards casting vote and selecting the government. As an essential piece of document, it needs to be produced as required by the authorities. In fact, it has the ability to allow the people in making excellent impact towards forming the government of the state. Moreover, the existence of Voters ID card authenticates the ability and suitability of the person to cast vote fundamentally. This document is measured as the substantiation of proof in terms of validating one’s character in other state or the country.
Eligibility for the Voters ID Card in Uttar Pradesh:
The residents of Uttar Pradesh possess the right to vote on attaining the age of 18 years. This dictates for the people to select the government. Before applying for the Voters ID Card in Uttaranchal, the people of the state are required to fulfil certain criterion:
- Needs to have a minimum 18 years of age at the time of issuance of card.
- The person applying for the Voters ID Card needs to be a permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- He or she is required to possess a validated home address for contact.
- The person applying for a Voter ID Card in Uttar Pradesh is required to be a part of that certain constituency.
Instructions to Apply for Voters ID Card in Uttar Pradesh:
- The most important process of getting the Voters ID Card in Uttar Pradesh starts with the candidate’s filling the Form No. 6, which is easily obtainable at the state’s own website. In this manner, the aspirant Voter’s name gets registered in the list.
- Then, there will be enquiry held that must validate the documents provided because fake information may lead to cancellation of the Voters ID Card.
- After few days from the registration, Election Officer of Uttar Pradesh starts Voter ID Card Issuance Drive that calls for all reckoned voters to reach the requisite nominated Photographic Location in Uttar Pradesh. The location selected for Voters ID collection may be a Government School or some Government Office. Certainly, the notice is issued way before the exact day of Voters ID Card collection.
- On reaching the requisite center for collecting Voter’s ID, they are called one by one in the room. A photograph is clicked with the camera attached to the computer and fed in the system. After this process, a print is taken out with registered details and laminated. This is the Voters ID Card that allows the citizens of Uttaranchal to establish the worth of their existence.
Applying online for the Voters ID Card:
Adapting to the technical changes, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has facilitated the people to apply online for the Voters ID Card by scanning the picture and valid documents to be attached to the form and send. The applicant has to fill Form no. 6 and mail it with documents like proof of residence, proof of age and photographs for the identification. Then, after a period of one month; the Voters ID Card comes at the doorstep.